Sunday 4 September 2011

August Mileage

August Ride Stats

I was on the back foot right from the off in August, with our annual holiday consuming the first ten days of the month.  I mentioned in last months mileage update that I picked up a virus which I carried for my whole holiday. It absolutely knocked me for six, so the prospects for August weren't looking brilliant, with a need to keep my heart rate stable and not push too hard.

As it happens, I managed to turn it round in the back couple of weeks and meet my monthly mileage target of 350 miles, albeit a bit more slowly at base miles rate.  Start to September hasn't been too bad, I've managed to get in two rides totalling 112 miles (180km) this weekend and the legs felt fine, so hopefully I'm over the viral thing now and can get back to business as usual.

Month to Date
Mileage-  355 miles
Ride Time - 23hrs 25mins
Climbing - 8,495 ft
Avg. Speed - 15.2mph
Avg. HR - (Not captured)
Avg. Cadence - 82
Calories (estimate) 25,568

YTD
Mileage- 2,595 miles
Ride Time - 175hrs 40mins
Climbing - 74,350 ft
Avg. Speed - 14.8 mph
Avg. HR - 136
Avg. Cadence - 78
Calories (estimate) 158,832

No comments:

Post a Comment