Thursday 10 March 2011

Polocini Winter Sprinter Photo

Big thanks to Rick Robson at Cyclesport photo's for sending this great photo of me from the Polocini Winter Sprinter Sportive. I'm about half way up Swiss Hill in Alderley Edge.

Now a confession. I lasted about another 50 metres before getting off - just ran out of steam after a late night and 3hrs sleep. Rider behind - Steve- (ex jockey) went sailing past me like he was on a winner at Kempton. I was so annoyed with myself, I have to be honest. I'm capable of getting up it and wasn't so far from the top, so some unfinished business for me with Swiss Hill. I'm going back!

Rick is worthy of support if anyone needs any Sportive or club photo's doing. If you read his profile here, you'll see he recovered from a very nasty accident, to get back out on the bike again. Chapeau Rick and thanks for the snapshot!

No comments:

Post a Comment