Sunday 16 August 2009

My Hybrid Bike


I've got two bikes. The first bike I bought in October 2008 is a Scott P4 Hybrid (see pic). I loved this bike the moment I saw it in the dealers. It's black from head to foot and just looked the business. It's riding position is supreme and a top feature is the ability to adjust the tension in the front forks whilst riding. You can stiffen the front suspension or ease it up when the roads get bumpy. I'm 6'3 so I opted for the large frame version. I've done two mid distance rides on it, Manchester to Liverpool (42 miles) and Manchester to Liverpool (63 miles) and felt good at the end of both. It's got Shimano gearsets, Alex rims and a very good riding position. Would recommend this make to anyone wanting to get started in cycling, the 2008 model is discontinued now but does come in a 2009 model which looks like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment