Sunday 2 June 2013

May 2013 Mileage

May was my second ever highest month for mileage, so a good result.  

The bank holiday weekend helped, delivering another free riding day and I was one short ride away from clicking over 500 miles for the month (800km), however the nominated day for that was consumed by a higher priority.  Individual ride data you can see here.

Year to date is now 1,715 miles which is back on track with the original goals I'd set myself, despite carrying a 150 mile (240km) deficit from the poor January and February weather conditions.

Ride ascent ratio (pink line) dipped slightly for the month, which I'm not too concerned about as the figure is still verging on the hilly profile, which is what I'd planned (harder rides).  Strength wise I'm feeling good and May saw me break my average speed for a ride personal best twice.  Summary for May is, average speed is continuing to improve, mileage up and heart rate is stable.



Month  to Date
Mileage- 466 miles
Ride Time - 27hrs 59mins
Climbing - 17,887ft
Avg. Speed - 16.7 mph
Avg. HR - 147bpm

Calories (estimate) -17,282
Ride Ascent Ratio (Ascent/Miles) - 38 (Flat/Undulating)

Year to Date
Mileage- 1,715miles
Ride Time - 108hrs 45mins
Climbing - 60,047ft
Avg. Speed - 15.7 mph
Avg. HR - 145bpm

Calories (estimate) - 65,861
Ride Ascent Ratio (Ascent/Miles) - 36 (Flat/Undulating)

No comments:

Post a Comment