Wednesday 4 July 2012

June Ride Stats

With less emphasis on distance and more emphasis on gym sessions, plus time in saddle near to maximum aerobic effort (75%), mileage is slightly down on what I thought my expectation might be for June (500M).

It's led me to re-evaluate my whole years objectives, focusing less on quantity (miles) and more about building strength, losing weight and getting fitter.  So, for 2012, it's not going to be about the miles anymore but completing the training plan I've got from Total Cycling Performance.

This month includes the London to Paris run of 300 or so miles, with a little more climbing in than the last couple of months.  Average ride speed is also up, however I've had a few Garmin glitches where I've had to manually update data, so I'm not sure how reliable it is for this month. 

Ride ascent ratio is up, highlighting that the climbing within the London to Paris route.

Month to Date
Mileage- 445 miles
Ride Time - 31hrs 07mins
Climbing - 14,585 ft
Avg. Moving Speed - 16.6 mph
Avg. HR - 137bpm
Avg. Cadence - 89rpm
Calories (estimate) 12,492
Ride Ascent Ratio (Ascent/Miles) -  32.8

YTD
Mileage- 2,209 miles
Ride Time -148hrs 08mins
Climbing - 52,122 ft
Avg. Speed - 14.6 mph
Avg. HR - 138bpm
Avg. Cadence - 83rpm
Calories (estimate) 79,253
Ride Ascent Ratio (Ascent/Miles) -   23.7

No comments:

Post a Comment