Friday 3 February 2012

January Ride Stats

January started pretty well for me with a 70 mile weekend to kick the new year off - happy days.  It was downhill from there, for a number of reasons my work schedule went through the roof and my evenings became occupied.  I had social commitments on one of the weekends (CTT dinner - see link) and family commitments on the other (priority).

I didn't make it back into the saddle until the 28th of January, where I managed a 55miler to get the legs turning again.  In between, I did four HIIT sessions on the Wattbike (20M per session) when I could grab a spare hour. 

All in all, managed to (kind of) rescue the month, coming in at 204 miles (326KM) for the total.  You can see by my heart rate average (HRZ2 for me) and my speed that is was base mile time (cadence could of been a bit higher), if you want to learn more about base miles, read this.

Month to Date
Mileage- 204 miles
Ride Time - 14hrs 28mins
Climbing - 4,350 ft
Avg. Speed - 14.2 mph
Avg. HR - 122bpm
Avg. Cadence - 79rpm
Calories (estimate) 6,923
Ride Ascent Ratio (Ascent/Miles) -  21.3

No comments:

Post a Comment