Saturday 3 December 2011

November Ride Stats

Not a brilliant month for miles, but not too bad for climbing, relative to those miles. 

I've had two weekends without rides this month, down to holidays and other commitments, which has knocked back my monthly mileage.  However, the rides I've done have had more ascent in them relative to distance, so on the positive side, that will do the legs some good.

Now that I've got a gear ratio set-up on my winter bike which gives me a lower gear range, I don't find climbing as tough as I did previously, so I hope to do a few more challenging rides over the next few months.  Year to date I've climbed nearly 97K feet, which equates to riding up Everest over three times, be good to click over 100,000ft soon.

At the beginning of the year, I set a target of 4,000 road miles, at present I'm 461 miles short, so with Christmas coming and a very busy schedule ahead, I may fall a little short of that.  I'm going to push on as hard as I can and see what I can make up as the month elapses.

Month to Date
Mileage- 202 miles
Ride Time - 13hrs 44mins
Climbing - 7,431 ft
Avg. Speed - 14.7 mph
Avg. HR - (Not captured)
Avg. Cadence - (Not captured)
Calories (estimate) 11,476

YTD
Mileage- 3,539 miles
Ride Time - 241hrs 41mins
Climbing - 96,912 ft
Avg. Speed - 14.6 mph
Avg. HR - (Not captured)
Avg. Cadence - (Not captured)
Calories (estimate) 220,056

No comments:

Post a Comment