Time has come for my old faithful Specialized Secteur Sport to go to a new owner. With my growing bike collection, want to make way for a new Sportive bike, so old faithful needs to go.
|Full Bike View - Offside|
Mechanically it's perfect. The frame has some blemishes, just where grease has been worn in and it also has a chip on the rear chainstay (see picture). Other than that, this would make a superb first bike, training bike or winter hack. New, the 2011 version is £769. When I got the bike it was £729. Given all the new components on it, offers in the region of £500 will secure it.
Full spec you can view here from new. Drop me a note via Twitter or send me an e-mail via the site.
The bike has: -
- Brand new Wheels - never ridden
- Brand new tyres and tubes - never ridden
- Brand new 12-25 rear cassette - never ridden
- Brand new brake callipers and brake pads - never ridden
- Brand new pedals - never ridden
- Brand new Specialized bottle cages
- New Tiagra front Chainset - 2 weeks ago
- New Bottom Bracket - 2 weeks ago
- Just had a full service - 2 weeks ago
- New gear and brake cables - 6 weeks ago
|12-25 Rear Cassette|
|Brand New Tyres|
|New Tiagra Front Chainset - upgraded from std Sora|
|Brand new Alex Rims and Tyres|
|Full Bike View - Near Side|
|Few Marks on inner chainstays - worn in grease|
|Chip on rear o/s chainstay|