Team Sky rider Bradley Wiggins took the title with a time of 19-14, great to see Bradley back time trialling and letting everyone know that he's still the man when it comes to this event.
Chapeau to runner up Dr. Hutch, bringing in a 19-55 to take second place. Have to say that his bike looks absolutely superb in the photo!!
|Overall Winner Bradley Wiggins 19-14|
|Wiggins giving it Full Gas|
|Runner Up Michael Hutchinson aka Dr. Hutch 19-55|
British National 10 Championship Results
1. Bradley Wiggins (Team Sky) 19-14
2. Michael Hutchinson (In-Gear Quickvit Trainsharp) 19-55
3. Joseph Perrett (Twenty3c-Orbea) 20-26
4. Matt Bottrill (I-Ride.co.uk) 20-39
5. Andrew Griffiths (Twenty3c-Orbea) 20-56
5. Stuart Dodd (www.drag2zero.com) 20-56
7. Richard Simmonds (The Altitude Centre) 20-59
8. Stephen Whitewick (UTAG Yamaha.com) 21-13
9. Tavis H Walker (Adeo Cadence) 21-16
10. Rob Pears (Bath CC) 21-21
Big thanks to Rick Robson at Cyclesport photo's again for the snaps.