Wednesday 30 March 2011

Geraint Thomas Photo - Dogma 601

I've always loved the Pinarello Dogma 601 in the Team Sky colours. It's such a distinctive bike. Here's a great photo showing Geraint Thomas MBE astride one (I've not given up my hankering to own a bike with this similar colour scheme - watch this space).

For those that didn't know Geraint is running a training camp on the last weekend in September down in Pembrokeshire for £275 per person. Details here. I think the idea behind this is a good one. An opportunity to hear him share a few stories, have a ride out, meet some other cyclists and just generally do bike stuff for a weekend. Might end up going yet, I think tickets are selling fast, so be quick.

Photo courtesy of Rick at CycleSportPhoto's.com.

1 comment:

  1. I once entered a competition to win one of the offical Team Sky bikes. Worth £12k it would have been my pride and joy. Alas.....all I got was an offer for Sky HD.

    Is a cracking bike though.

    ReplyDelete